2019 Coming to a End: New Years 2020!


This year has been a learning experience of joy and pain.

I have always been busy with life and I have not taken this blog into the places I dreamed of it becoming. I had hope so much that a young girl did not have to go through what I went through in my life and in marriage. That we all come better informed. I am divorce and have had a bad a marriage. I currently going on with my life as a mom and I continue to grow and improve in this section of life. I am able to say that I have learned a lot from those negative experiences and I have grown as a person, but it was still painful non the less. Yet, I smile. For this blog I still have hopes and dreams almost 8 years later. Even if it is a post a month I really hope to show off my personality and love for many different things. Like cooking and organizing and planning, so much more. Please join me in welcoming and new year of 2020 Peace and blessings

Comments

Popular Posts