HAYAT CAFE- Family

 

HAYAT CAFE

         Join me for a time out with family. 




I had seen a post on Instagram for (Hayat IG). I wanted to go there. It looked like an amazing experience. 

Well, my brother thought the same thing, because he surprised us all on day by driving into town. Asking everyone in the family to get ready and go out. I was not in the mood. 

You know those times when your day is already planned. You have no plans of going outside or even changing your Pj's. Yep! I felt that way.

When I say he just showed up it true. He will just randomly come. 

We all had no idea where we are going, but I was glad I got dress and came out. 

It was the place I had just seen on IG the day before. And he and I never talked about. 

Hayat is a Mediterranean Restaurant that also serves Hookah. 


Fire Presentation


                




Lamb Shank 
It was a family and friend event. It was simple, but we all enjoyed each others time. 
My children loved the food and the restaurant was more than accommodating.  




Red Lentil Soup was one of our favorites. The kids, my mother and I really enjoyed the soup. The flavor made me crave more soup. My children enjoy a good soup. 




Special Kenafe
All throughout the night we enjoyed hot tea. And finished off with more than a full stomach, but I could not go without having the Kenafe. It was very delicious. One of my favorite things was enjoying this with tea. 




It was a great time for all of us. Even in the Covid-19 we enjoyed time together as a family. If your are in the Houston, due check out Hayat. Let me know what you think. 

Also is there any dish here that you can cook yourself at home? If so which is your favorite? If not, which would you like to learn how to make? 

Until next time...




       

Comments

Popular Posts